Saturday 9 February 2013

Hugs & Kisses - CTD228

I seem to be lucky enough to live of the west coast were we are just getting some rain today and not having to worry about the awful snow storm going on back east.

I have made another Valentine Day's card. The inspiration for the my card is Color Throwdown #228


Here is my card. Simple but I think cute.



Below is the list of the supplies used to make this card:

Stamps: Hero Arts - So Sweet, TPC Studio - Hugs and Kisses
Ink: Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink - Worn Lipstick
Other: Sizzix Embossing Folder - Valentine Set #2, Spellbinders - Labels Eleven, Spellbinders - Ribbon Banners, Copic Markers - R81, R83, R29, C1, C3, C5, Stickles - Red

1 comment:

  1. Aw, very cute! LOVE that embossing! Thanks for joining us for The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete