Sunday 10 March 2013

Happy Birthday - CQC179

This week at the ColourQ there was a very beautiful colour combination to inspire us. Below is a picture of the  colour inspiration:


Although this is a beautiful colour combo I did find this a bit of a challenge.

Below is my card that is inspired by the ColourQ #179.


For my card I used the following supplies:

Stamp: My Favorite Things-PI-Birthday Girl
Design Paper: Echo Park-Victoria Gardens 6x6 paper pad
Ink: Memento Ink-Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink-Stormy Sky & Peeled Paint
Dies: Spellbinders-Labels Four Small, MFT's Die-namics-Jumbo Squiggle Border
Other: Neenah Smooth Cardstock, Diamond Stickles, Copic Markers- E000, E00, E11, Y11, YR20 & YR23

Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope you have a great Sunday! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. That little girl is so cute! Great card. Thanks for playing with us at the Colour Q.

    ReplyDelete