Saturday 23 March 2013

Warmest Wishes - Merry Monday #54

We finally got a beautiful day here in Surrey, B.C.  The man cut the grass and I got into the garden to clean up a little.

I know it's a little unusual but today I made a "Christmas" card for a challenge over at Always Playing With Paper. This challenge is to make a Christmas card with a Snowman Theme.


Here is the card I made:


Below is a list of the supplies I used for my card:

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Making Frosty Friends and Say Cheese, Hero Arts-Holiday Sayings
Design Paper - My Mind's Eye-Be Merry 6x6 paper pad
Other: Distress Ink-Stormy Sky, Memento Ink-Tuxedo Black, Liquid Applique in White

Have a great Saturday! Kathy

4 comments:

  1. How cute with the pom poms on their hats! Thanks Kathy for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your adorable snowman with their paper pieced scarfs and hats. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Kathy! I love your pair of snowmen! Their paper-pieced hats and scarves are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable snowmen Kathy and the look so cute inside the polaroid frame. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete