Sunday 3 March 2013

You're Sew Special - PP135

This week at The Paper Players there is a Theme Challenge. The theme is "In Stitches", which I thought would be lots of fun.


For this card I used The Sewing Room die from Sizzix and I made the clothes myself out of design paper and made the stick pin using beads I ordered on Ebay.

Here is my card incorporating the theme:



Below is a list of the products I used to make the card:

Stamps: Crafty Secrets-Sew Special
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye-Lost & Found-Rosy 6x6 paper pad
Ink: Distress Ink-Vintage Photo, Brilliance-Graphite Black
Other: Sizzix-Tim Holtz Alterations-Sewing Room, Small Rose colored with Lindy Stamp Gang's Starburst Spray-Fuzzy Navel Peach, Doodlebug-Doodle Twine-Primary Assortment, Stick Pin I Made Myself


3 comments:

  1. Kathy, this is adorable! Love both the dress and the spool of thread! Thanks for playing with my stitchy challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is "sew" sweet! Sorry, couldn't help myself, lol! I love the patterns and colors you've chosen--they have a vintage feel that is perfect for the mannequin and bobbin. Great job with our stitching challenge at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is adorable, Kathy! Love the dress form and the pretty clothes you created. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete