Tuesday 26 November 2013

Christmas - Candy Box

The other day I watched a video on Youtube from PootiesPapercraft. http://www.youtube.com/Sweetie Treat Box

I thought the box was so easy to make and very sweet, so I thought I would give it a go.

Here are a couple of  pictures of my treat box, which measures 4"x 1.5" x 1" and is made using a single sheet of 6x6 design paper.



Here is a list of supplies I used which is not very long at all.

Design paper - My Mind's Eye-Holly Jolly 6x6 paper pad
Die- Spellbinders-Ribbon Banners
Stamp- Hero Arts-Holiday Sayings
Ink-Distress Ink-Vintage Photo, Memento Ink-Rich Cocoa
Other: Fiskars-Small Circle Punch, Glue Stick

Hopefully I will make a few to fill with goodies and give away at Christmas.

Thanks for dropping by, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment