Saturday 15 March 2014

Birthday Spinner

Happy Saturday! Unfortunately it's raining here today up I think the card below is nice & sunny.

I used the spinner2stamp, stamp set and matching dies from The Stamps of Life by Stephanie Bernard. The Stamps of Life  The die set has lots of items that I never even used, so there is lots that can be done with these products. I think I will make a few more of these cards.



Here is a list of supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: The Stamps of Life - spinner2stamp, Hero Arts - Hexagon Background
Ink: Memento Ink-Tuxedo Black, Versafine-Onyx Black, Hero Arts-Passion Flower, Bubble Gum, Butter Bar & Soft Pool
Dies: The Stamps of Life - Spinner dies
Brad from American Crafts so the spinner will actualy go around

Have a good day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment