Thursday 24 April 2014

Butterfly Kisses - STS18

It's Thursday today and I decided to make another card, this time using the sketch over at Seize The Sketch, which is a challenge I just found out about.

Here is the sketch:


Here is my card:
And here is a close up of the little girl:


Here is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT-P.I.-Butterfly Kisses
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye-In Bloom 6x6 paper pad
Ink: Memento Ink-Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink-SpunSugar & Pumice Stone
Copic Markers: Skin-E000,E00,E11, R20, Hair-E37, E39, Wings-R000, Shoes-R20, R21, Ground-C00, C1 & C4
Dies: Spellbinders-Classic Ovals Large, MFT-Die-namics- Rolled Scallop Flower & Royal Leaves
Cardstock: Recollections from Michaels
Other: Zig-Wink of Stella Brush-Clear, Ranger-Glossy Accents

Have a great day! Kathy

2 comments: