Friday 23 May 2014

Hula - STS20

It's Friday afternoon! I have made another card, this time using the sketch from Seize The Sketch.

Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:


I love the summery image and colours.

Here is a list of supplies that I used.

Stamps: My Favorite Things-Hula Girl
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye-Miss Caroline-Howdy Doody 6x6 paper pad
Dies: Spellbinders-Classic Ovals Small & Large, My Favorite Things-Die-namics-Hibiscus
Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E11 & R20, Clothes & Flower-R20, R21, R22 & YG03, Hair-E17 & E19
Inks: Memento Ink-Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink-Tumbled Glass

Have a great night & weekend!

4 comments:

  1. How pretty this is! I love the hibiscus flower paired with that image! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure cuteness! Great job coloring the sweet PI girl and love the gorgeous blossom! Thanks for joining along with Seize the Sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww...this is soooo sweet!
    Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positively adorable! Love how you colored your image panel. :) Thanks for joining us at Seize The Sketch!

    ReplyDelete