Friday 23 May 2014

Summer Flowers - CTD293 & PP196

Good morning,

I made this card for two challenges. The colour challenge at Color Throwdown and the Clean and Simple challenge over at The Paper Players.

Here are the colours and the challenge:



Here is my card. I put colour from Distress Ink pads onto an acrylic block and then water coloured the stamped image on watercolour paper.


It's simple but I really like how it turned out.

Here is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamp: Hampton Art-Posy Collage
ink: Archival Ink-Jet Black, Distress Ink-Spiced Marmalade, Shabby Shutters & Tumbled Glass
Other: Canson-Watercolor Cold Press 90lb Paper, Wink of Stella-Clear

Have a great day! Kathy

4 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! This is simply stunning! I love the color combo and your beautiful water coloring. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at The Paper Players, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. A happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and elegant Kathy. Love the images and the wonderful coloring job. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete