Sunday 29 June 2014

Awesome - CTS #82

I finally made a card for fun using the sketch from Case This Sketch. I also was trying to organize my stamps this weekend and found a couple of stamps sets I have never used before. The main Monster image is from Lizzie Anne Designs called Little Monsters and the sentiment is from a stamp and die set from Heidi Swapp called Chat Bubbles.

Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:






List of supplies:

Stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs-Little Monsters, Heidi Swapp-Chat Bubbles
Ink: Memento Ink-Tuxedo Black, Hero Arts-Orange Soda
Copic Markers: G82, G94, G99, G21, G24, C00 & C1
Other: Sequins, Wiggle Eyes

Have a great Sunday afternoon, Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is too cute! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun take on the sketch! Thanks for linking this up to CTS!

    ReplyDelete