Friday 6 June 2014

I Toad-ally Miss You - MFTWSC179

I finally made a card this week. This time I used the sketch from My Favorite Things. I used a new to me Pure Innocence stamp set from My Favorite Things called Feeling Froggy. I paper pieced the girls's overalls but the rest of the image was coloured with Copic Markers.

Here is the sketch I based my card on:


And here is my card:


Here is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: My Favorite Things-P.I.-Feeling Froggy
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye-On The Bright Side-One 6x6 paper pad
Dies: My Favorite Things-Die-namics - Stitched Circle Stax and Blueprints 13
Copic Markers: Skin-E000, E00, E11 & R20, Hair: E25 & E27, Shirt: R24, R27 & R29, Frog: G24 & G28
Ink: Memento Ink-Tuxedo Black, Brilliance-Graphite Black, Distress Ink-Tumbled Glass & Mowed Lawn

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you have a great weekend! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment