Friday 25 July 2014

Captain America and Princess Wands

Happy Friday!

We are having a BBQ tomorrow in our cul-de-sac and I thought I would make little favours for the young kids to play with and take home.

I find making things for little boys just that little bit harder then for girls but here is what I came up with, thanks to Pinterest.

Here are the boys favours:


Here is a list of the supplies I used to make these favours. I think they turned out really cute.

12 inch long dowels from the dollar store, Craft Smart-Bright Blue acrylic paint, Offray red ribbon, card stock from Recollections, Sizzix/Tim Holtz-Stacked Stars die, Life Style Crafts-Nesting Circles dies and of course a glue gun and glue.


Here are the girls favours:


Here is a list of the supplies I used.

12 inch long dowels from the dollar store, Craft Smart-Pink Blast acrylic paint, Offray pink and white ribbon, jingle bells from my stash. I think they are so cute!

Thanks Pinterest for the great ideas!

Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment