Friday 15 August 2014

Hello Pumpkin-MOJO358

Hello again, I had a chance to make another Halloween card. This time I used the sketch from MOJO Monday.

Here is the sketch I used for inspiration.


Here are a couple of pictures of my card. I think it turned out so cute.




Below is a list of supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: MFT-Pure Innocence-Pretty Pumpkin
Dies/Punches: MFT-Die-namics-Halloween Charms & Blueprints 13, Martha Stewart-Scary Fence Punch
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye-Boo! To You 12 x 12 paper pack
Ink: Archival Ink-Jet Black, Distress Ink-Tumbled Glass, Dusty Concord and Black Soot
Distress Markers: Skin: Tattered Rose & Worn Lipstick, Hair: Tea Dye & Vintage Photo, Dress: Spiced Marmalade, Ripe Persimmon & Black Soot
Other: Canson 90lb water-colour paper and Doodlebug-Halloween Doodle Twine

Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment