Monday 18 August 2014

Roll With It-SPDSS09

Good morning. I can't believe it's August the 18th already, time is flying by.

I finally broke out one of my SugarPea Designs  clear stamp sets that I bought and make a card using their sketch challenge. They have such super cute and versatile stamp sets.

Here is a picture of their sketch:



Here are a couple of pictures of my card. I found some asian inspired design paper in my stash and broke out my copic markers again. I find red and black copic colouring such a challenge but I was quite happy with how the card turned out.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: SugarPea Designs-Rice Rice Baby, Lawn Fawn-Let's Roll
Dies: Spellbinders-Classic Ovals Large, Lawn Fawn-Let's Roll
Design Paper: Bo Bunny-Serenity 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: Reds-R27, R29 & R89, Blacks-C5, C7 & C9, Greys-W00 & W01, Oranges-YR12 & YR14, Browns: E33, E34 & E35, Greens: G85, G94 & G99, Pink: R20

Hope you have a grey day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment