Tuesday 16 September 2014

You're So Sweet - Thanks

It feels like it's been awhile since I made a card. We had another block party this past Saturday and one of our friends/neighbours was very sweet and bought my man a birthday cake as a surprise, so we really wanted to give them a card to say thanks.


I made a panel using watercolour paper and distress inks. I then cut out the word "Thanks" from the panel and four pieces of heavy white card stock. I layered them all together to bring dimension to the word I also covered the top word with Glossy Accents. (It doesn't show in the picture but it really shows in real life. I then stamped "You're So Sweet" to finished off the card.


Here is a picture of the card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Stamps of Life-candy2share
Dies: Lawn Fawn-Scripty Thanks
Ink: Versafine-Onynx Black, Distress Inks-Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers & Squeezed Lemonade

Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment