Saturday 25 October 2014

Best Witches - FMS159

I had a chance to make another card last night but waited until today to take pictures in the daylight, and post the card.

This time I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and another MFT Stamps stamp set, this one called P.I. Little Witch.

Below is a picture of the sketch.



Here are a couple of pictures of my card.






Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - P.I. Little Witch
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Circle Stax and Halloween Charms
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin: E000, E00, E11 & R20, Hair: E39, E47 & E49, Purple: V12, V15 & V17, Green: YG21 & YG23, Black: C5, C7 & C9, Broom: Y26, Y35, E33 & E39

Have a great Saturday! Kathy

2 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart of a witch! Your coloring is terrific! So cute for Halloween! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Love that little witch! Such great colouring! I love that little hat hanging from your sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete