Friday 10 October 2014

Fang-tastic MFTWSC197

Good morning and Happy Friday!

I made another Halloween card, this time I used the sketch from MFT Stamps as inspiration for the card layout. I also used the MFT Stamps cute P.I. Batty About You stamp set and matching die.

Here is the sketch:


Here is a picture of the cute little bat when I had just finished colouring her.


And here are a couple of pictures on the finish card:




Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - P.I. batty About You
Dies: MFT Stamps - P.I. Batty About You, Blueprints 15, Stitched Circle Stax and Fishtail Flag Stax
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink & Memento - Grape Jelly
Copic Markers: Black-C4, C5, C7 & C9, Purple-V12, V15 & V17, Skin-E000, E00, E11 & R20, Hair-E39
Design Paper: Recollections-Midnight Magic Haunted 6x6 paper pad
Enamel Dots: Recollections-Midnight Magic Halloween

Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment