Saturday 29 November 2014

Coral Girl

Happy Saturday! We had our first snowfall last night. It wasn't that much but it's very cold out today so the roads are icy. I must say the snow sure makes it fell like Christmas.

I made another 9"x3 3/4" tag using medium weight chipboard and another Prima doll stamp. I made this tag a little less neutral.

Here are some pictures showing the progress of the tag.





Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this tag.

Stamp: Prima-Julie Nutting Mixed Media Doll Two
Ink: MFT Stamps-Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Distress Ink-Vintage Photo
Design Paper: American Crafts-Best of Crate Paper 8.5x11 inch Paper Stack for Tag, My Mind's Eye-Market 6x6 paper pad for Doll & Flowers
Copic Markers: Skin-E--, E11, E13 & R22, Hair-E13 & E18, Shadow-W00, W1 & W3
Dies: MFT Stamps-Prima Donna Petals & Leafy Flourish
Other: Lace & Trim from my stash, American Crafts-Ribbon Tape

Hope you have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment