Friday 14 November 2014

Name Signs

I finally finished making name signs for two little girls. Their mom asked me if I could make them signs to go over their beds that matched there room.

I found 4" x 12" canvases at Michaels which I thought would be the perfect size for the signs.  I model podged scrapbook paper onto the canvases and then used MFT Stamps - High-rise Alphabet Uppercase dies to cut out think chipboard which I painted white and then covered with Clear Rock Candy Distress Glitter. I punched out butterflies using the Butterfly Layering Punch from EK Success to accent the signs as well as some gemstones. I dyed some seam binding with Lindys Stamp Gang sprays to match the paper.

I think they came out pretty cute. I hope she likes them.






Thanks for dropping by, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment