Sunday 30 November 2014

Snowman

Good morning! It's a lovely sunny and cold day here today. I think I may just stay inside and craft.

I have made a card for Challenge #24 at The Card Concept. The challenge was to make a Tag or a Tag on a card with a snowman theme, which is what I have done.


Here is my card.


Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn-Making Frosty Friends, Birthday Tags and Argyle Backdrops
Dies: Lawn fawn-Tag You're It, MFT Stamps-Blueprints 13
Ink: MFT Stamps-Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Hero Arts Shadow Ink-Cornflower & Red Royal
Other: Liquid Pearls-White Opal, Stickles-Frosted Lace and twine from my stash

I'll be back soon with another card.

Kathy

3 comments:

  1. What a cute tag card! I love your background and the snowman is adorable! So glad you joined us at The Card Concept! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no...this is so darn cute and just too sweet. What a fun background for your sweetie pie snowman. thank you so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete