Sunday 2 November 2014

Tilda, Santa's Little Helper

I finished a card today which is a totally different style for me and I love how it turned out. I admire the way people make cards using Magnolia stamps and decided to give it a go.

This card is a 5" by 5" square card.

Here is a picture of the card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: Magnolia-Tilda, Santa's Little Helper,  Hero Arts-Holiday Sayings
Ink: MFT Stamps-Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Distress Ink-Vintage Photo, Memento Ink-Rich Cocoa
Dies: Spellbinders-Parisian Accents, Standard Circles Small & Large, Lacey Ovals and Classic Ovals Large, MFT Stamps-Fancy Florish
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye-Holly Jolly 12x12 paper pad and also 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: Skin-E000, E00, E11 & R20, Hair: E27, E31, E33 & E35,  Green-G20, YG63 & YG67, White-Colorless Blender, W00, & W1, Red-R27, R29 & R89
Flowers: I Am Roses
Other: Ranger Stickles in Frosted Lace, Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen

Have a great day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card. For saying you don't use Magnolias, you did a great job with this one - beautifully coloured.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete