Tuesday 4 November 2014

Wonderful Christmas

I got a chance to make a card using the new Mama Elephant Alpine Carolers stamps and matching die set designed by Elena Roussakis. This set is so adorable!

Because the images are so small, I actually found them a bit of a challenge to colour with shading but I think I did OK.

Here is a picture of the card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: Mama Elephant - Alpine Carolers, Hero Arts - Sending Holiday Cheer (Snowflake)
Dies: Mama Elephant - Alpine Carolers,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Lawn fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass & Stormy Sky, Versafine - Onyx Black
Other: Copic Markers, Detailed White Embossing Powder, Foam Tape, Sakura - Stardust Clear Gelly Roll Pen

I hope you have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment