Monday 1 December 2014

Hooray!

Good morning! I had a chance to break out a couple of Art Impressions Christmas stamps that I bought and never had a chance to use.

I stamped the image on watercolour paper and coloured it with distress markers. You can't see it in the picture but I also covered the words on the sweater and the jingle bells with clear Wink of Stella.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamp: Art Impressions-Ugly Sweater Set
Ink: Archival Ink-Jet Black
Distress Markers: Skin-Tattered Rose & Worn Lipstick , Red-Barn Door & Fired Brick, Green-Peeled Paint, Bells-Mustard Seed & Wild Honey, Pants and Shadow-Pumice Stone
Dies: Mama Elephant-Peek-A-Frames for red cardstock layer
Paper: Card Stock from Recollections, Canson-Watercolor 90lb paper

I'll be back with another card, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment