Wednesday 31 December 2014

Love Banner

I made a quick Love Banner to hang from my mantle once all the Christmas decorations are down. I used the largest of my new Little B pennants dies which made it super quick and easy. The great thing about these dies is that there is a crease along the top of the banner that you can fold over the ribbon or twine to glue and attach them.

It's hard to get an accurate picture of the colours but in case you can't tell it's Grey and Pink.



Here is a close up. I die cut the letters three time each and glued them together to give them more substance.


Below is a list of supplies I used.

Dies: Little B - Pennants Dies, Sizzix - Hearts Framelits, MFT Stamps - High-Rise Alphabet Uppercase and Hearts A Plenty
Card Stock: Recollections 65 lb - Grey Kraft and Pink Buttons

Have a great day and Happy New Year! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment