Sunday 14 December 2014

Special Delivery - MFTWSC206

Hello, I had a chance this afternoon to make another card. This time I used the sketch from MFT Stamps as inspiration and my new P.I. - Little Santa stamp also from MFT Stamps.

Here is the sketch.


Here are a couple of pictures of my card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - P.I.-Little Santa
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13, Blueprints 9, Fishtail Flag Stax and Let It Snowflake
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E11, E13 & R21, Red- R24, R27 & R29, Black-C5, C7 & C9, Green-YG23, YG25, YG63 & YG67
Other: My Mind's Eye-Winter Wonderland 6x6 paper pad, Recollections-Card Stock, Basic Grey-Candy Buttons in Red/Pink, Dimensionals

Have a great evening, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment