Monday 15 December 2014

Winter Blues

Today I was a little inspired by the colours in the January Simon Says Stamp card kit as well as Doodlebug's Frosty Friends 6x6 paper pad as they both seem to be using Purples and Aquas together.

I wanted to make one more card this year using MFT Stamps -Who's That Girl Gets Cozy with Cocoa stamp set.  I ended up using quite dark colours which I'm not totally sure about, it may have been a little nicer with more touches of white.




below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Who's That Girl Gets Cozy with Cocoa, Hero Arts - Merry Background
Dies: Mama Elephant-Peek A Frames, MFT Stamps-Blueprints 13 & Fishtail Flag Stax, Lifestyles Crafts-Nesting Circles
Copic Markers: V12, V15 & V17, BG53 & BG57
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Versafine - Onyx Black, Hero Arts Shadow Ink - Grape Juice

Have a good evening and perhaps I'll be back tomorrow although my main goal tomorrow is to do Christmas shopping. Thanks for dropping by, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment