Wednesday 3 December 2014

You Color My World

Last night I decided to break out a Paper Smooches stamp set called Smarty Pants that I had never used. Although it's an older stamp set, it's new to me.

This card was inspired by cards I have seen on Lawn Fawn's blog showing their new mini stamp set.

Although the card is clean and simple it used lots of inks and I cut out the little crayons and them glued them onto my card base.


Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Paper Smooches - Smarty Pants, MFT Stamps - Abstract Art and You Color My World
Ink:Hero Arts Shadow Ink - Red Royal, Orange Soda, Lemon Yellow, Lime Green, Cornflower, & Grape Juice, Memento Ink - Lady Bug & Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers: R24, R27, YR15, YR18, Y11, Y15, G24, G28, B24, B26, V15 & V17

I'll be back with a couple more cards. Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment