Friday 12 December 2014

You're On The Nice List

I had a chance to make another Christmas card using the super cute MFT Stamps - Jingle All The Way stamp set.

I have gotten spoiled buying the matching dies but they were out of stock when I ordered so I actually had to fussy cut for a change.

I really like out the card turned out.


Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Jingle All The Way
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13, Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Versafine - Black Onyx
Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E11, E13 & R20, Red-R24, R29 & R89, Black-C4, C5, C7 & C9, Blue-B34, B37 & B39, Hair-E34, E37 & E47, Green-YG23, YG25 & YG63
Other: Liquitex-Light Modeling Paste, Heidi Swapp-Confetti Stencil

Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment