Friday 23 January 2015

Good For My Heart - MFTWSC212

Happy Friday!!  I hope everyone is looking forward to a good weekend.

I just got some Happy Mail from MFT Stamps yesterday afternoon and couldn't wait to break into them.


I ordered my first background stamp from them, which was the Damask background and I love it!

The card I made today uses lots of MFT Stamps products as  well as the sketch for this week's challenge.

The sketch was perfect timing for me as I just received the Stitched Scallop Edges dies to use at the bottom of the front panel.

Here is the card I made.



Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Damask Background and Clearly Sentimental You Make My Day
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Scallop Edges, Tag Blueprints 3 and Hearts A Plenty
Ink: Hero Arts Shadow Ink-Red Royal
Card Stock: Recollections - White Card 110 lb Stock, MFT Stamps - Wild Cherry 100 lb Card Stock

I hope you have a great day and I get a chance to make at least one more card today. Kathy

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! And I agree - that Damask Background is simply gorgeous!

    Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete