Friday 23 January 2015

Love You This Much

Hello again. I made another card using some more of the MFT Stamps products I received yesterday. This time I used the cute P.I. Heart Banner stamp set and matching die.

I'm really pleased how it turned out.





below is a list of supplies I used for this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - P.I. Heart Banner and Damask Background
Dies: MFT Stamps - Heart Banner and Tag Blueprints 3
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Hero Arts Shadow Ink - Red Royal, Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: E00, E11, R20, R24, R29, R89, RV23, RV25, C00, C1, C4, C5, C7, C9, E17 & E19

Have a great evening! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I came over here from MFT card challenges. I just wanted to let you know I love your take on the Sketch challenge. I love your little scallop heart with the arrow piercing through. Love all your new goodies! Have fun playing with them!

    ReplyDelete