Tuesday 13 January 2015

Pawsome!

Hello again. I was originally going to make a card using the sketch at Always Playing with paper but when I starting using embossing folders , I changed my mine and went for a simpler layout so you could see the embossing.

I hope to still go back and make a card using that sketch.

Here is the card I ended up making.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - You Are Pawsome
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles and Cat & Dog Pawsome
Embossing Folders: Sizzix - Love Set #2 and Valentine Set #2
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Copic Markers: E34, E35, E37, R24, R29, R89 & Y35
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Skaura - Black Gel Pen, Foam Tape

Hope to be back soon. Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment