Monday 26 January 2015

Soy Great - SPDSS19

I didn't do any crafting this weekend, too busy cleaning and doing laundry. We are very lucky on the West Coast of Canada and have beautiful weather today, sunny & mild.

I had a chance to make a card, this time using the sketch from SugarPea Designs as well as their Rice Rice Baby stamp set.


Here is my card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: SugarPea Designs - Rice, Rice Baby, Lawn Fawn - Let's Roll
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Let's Roll, MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & Stitched Circle Stax
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - On The Bright Side Two 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: C5, C7, C9, R20, W00, W1, YR12, YR18, G94, G99, E35 & E47

I hope you have a great day! Kathy

2 comments:

  1. this is adorable thanks for playing along at SPD !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Kathy. I love your paper piecing and background papers. So happy you joined us for our SugarSketch 19.
    Lisa Lara - SugarPea Designs DT

    ReplyDelete