Wednesday 21 January 2015

Super hero

After my sister saw my last card using Mama Elephant's - Tiny Heroes and loved it. I thought I would make another card using the same set and send it to her, just because.

I tired the partial die cutting like Laura Bassen. I must admit I like her card better with the brightly coloured heroes but I still think mine is pretty cute. It's hard to go wrong with that stamp set.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Mama Elephant-Tiny Heroes
Dies: Mama Elephant-Tiny Heroes & Lots of Stars
Ink: MFT Stamps-Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Versafine-Onyx Black, Distress Ink-Tunbled Glass & Stormy Sky
Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E11 & R20, Hair-E35 & E37, Pink-R21 & R22, Blue-B21 & B24, Dog-E55, E57 & E59, Cat-C1 & C3
Other: DCWV-Neutrals Glitter Cardstock 6x6 paper stack, Foam Tape

Have a great day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I seriously squealed when I saw your little hero girl! My very first time seeing this set! Where have I been? She is amazing with her side kicks!

    ReplyDelete