Sunday 1 February 2015

Be My Love Bug

Happy Superbowl Sunday! Go Seahawks!!

I thought I would make a card with some of my new Lawn fawn goodies and ended up using lots of their products to make my card.

I die cute the Scripty Love four times and layers them to give the word dimension.





I think it turned out so bright and Springy .

Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Bugs and Kisses
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Bugs and Kisses, Scripty Love and Speech Bubble Border, MFT Stamps - Fresh Cut Grass
Design Paper: Lawn Fawn - Let's Polka 6x6 petite paper pack
Copic Markers: B000, C1, C3, C5, R21, R22, R24, G24, G94 & G99
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Versafine - Onyx Black, Hero Arts - Cup O'Joe Shadow Ink

Have a great day!! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment