Tuesday 17 February 2015

Happy Birthday

I made a birthday card for my friend that lives in our cul-de-sac. Her birthday is on Thursday the 19th, which is the same as my sister's so this is one of two card I am making for Thursday.

I used a new to me, Penny Black clear stamp set called Cake & Wishes. I coloured the cute little girl with Copic Markers.


Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: Penny Black - Cake & Wishes
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Circle Dies, Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Circles
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E11 & R20, Hair-E55, E57 & E59, Dress-R81, R83 & R85, Shoes-C5, C7 & C9, Cupcake-BG32, BG53 & BG57, E50, E51, E35, E37, E47, R24 & R27, Shadow-C00 & C1
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Happy Day 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Cardstock & Sequins, Sakura - White Gel Pen & Stardust Gel Pen


Have a great night! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment