Tuesday 10 February 2015

Jill

Good afternoon. I decided to break out a stamp that I had for a long time but never used and coloured it with distress markers on watercolour paper.

I think I like my copics better, but this definitely has a nice soft look.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: The Greeting Farm - Creeper Crew Collection 1 - Jill
Dies: Mama Elephant - Peek A Frames, MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Ink: Ranger - Archival Ink - Jet Black
Design Paper; My Mind's Eye - Miss Caroline - Fiddlesticks 6x6 paper pad
Distress Markers: Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Victorian Velvet, Dusty Concord, Tea Dye & Wild Honey
Other: Canson - 90 lb cold press watercolour paper, Recollections - Purple Passion - Card Stock, Wink of Stella - Clear Brush Marker, Foam Tape

Have a great night! Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment