Tuesday 24 February 2015

You Blow Me Away - SPDSS21

Good morning!

Yesterday was such a lovely mild and sunny day, that people are starting on their power washing and even a few people have mowed their lawns. I spent a lot of yesterday outside with my dog, Bailey. He loves it outside and pretty much has full range of the cul-de-sac.

Last night I made a card using the sketch at SugarPea Designs. I don't have a ton of their stamps but I do love their designs!

Here is the sketch:



And here are a couple of pictures of my card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used to  make this card.

Stamps: SugarPea Designs - You Blow Me Away
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Circle Stax, Fishtail Flag Stax & Blueprints 6, Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Circles
Ink: MFT Stamps - Licorice Hybrid Ink, Versafine - Onyx Black
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Notable 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: G20, G21G24, G28, Y11, Y13, Y15, W00, W1 & W3
Other: Neenah Smooth 80 lb card stock, Recollections - 110 lb white card stock for card base & 65 lb green card stock, Sakura - White Gel Pen and Ranger - Glossy Accents

I hope you have a great day! Kathy

1 comment: