Thursday 5 March 2015

Earresistible

Hello, I was a little late to "The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge" at The Daily Marker but I figured, better late then never.

I broke out one of my new Lawn Fawn stamp sets and made some cute "Chocolate" bunnies. I coloured all of the images with Copic Markers. I didn't buy the matching dies this time so I fussy cut all of the stamped images.



Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn: Eggstra Special Easter
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13, Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice, Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Brown - E25 & E27, Purple - V01, V04 & V05, Pink - R21, R32 & R34, Coral - R02, R05 & R08, Green - G21, G24 & G28
Other: Sakura - White Gel Pen, Recollections - Cardstock

Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment