Sunday 8 March 2015

Peep - SSSC259

Hello and Happy Sunday! It a beautiful sunny and pretty warm day here in South Surrey, BC, Canada. I'm so glad I live of the west coast.

I have been inspired by Kathy Racoosin of The Daily Marker to try and colour something everyday. I have been and have been posting on Instagram but the colouring I did today I actually made into a card.

This week at Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge you can use any of the past sketches and I decided to use SSSC228 for my card.



I used the MFT Stamps - P.I. One Of My Favorite Peeps stamp sets and I coloured the girl with Copic Markers.



Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - P.I. One Of My Favorite Peeps
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Circle Stax, Blueprints 13 and Prima Donna Petals
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing-Honey 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E11, E13 & R21, Dress-R81, R83 & R85, Hair-E35, E37 & E47, Shoes-C5, C7 & C9, Peep-Y06 & Y35, Shadow & Socks-C00 & C1

Thanks for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Aw!! She is one of my favorites too, and you've colored her beautifully! I love the papers you've paired with her, and that fab little flower too! Thanks for playing along with this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch!

    ReplyDelete