Thursday 4 June 2015

Colour Your World - SSC102

Hello, I hope you had a good day today.

I have made another card today. This is for Day 4 of #thedailymarker30day2 challenge as well as the sketch challenge from Sunday Stamps.


For my card I broke out some older products from MFT Stamps. They are just as cute today as they were when they first came out.




below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - You Color My World
Dies: MFT Stamps - Artist Palette, Blueprints 13 and Fishtail Flag Stax,  Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Copic Markers:E00, E11, R20, E25, E27, E31, YG63, YG67, B93, B95, B97, R24, R29, YR12, YR18, Y02, Y15, G14, G16, B21 & B26
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye-Happy Day 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections Card Stock, Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by, Kathy

3 comments:

  1. oh so sweeett Image
    and I love the scene you did here
    great use our sketch and I love that dark blue paper you put on your card
    sweet adorable card..and thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Sunday Stamps
    hugs, Monika (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image! Love the little Artist Palette, perfect with your image! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Your coloring looks beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete