Sunday 21 June 2015

Great Job

I was so excited to receive my first Avery Elle stamp set set called Geek Love. When I stamped out the girl using the several different hair options I thought the girl with the bun would be a perfect as a librarian or teacher. I went through my other stamp sets to see if I had anything school related and remembered that I had the Paper Smooches - Smarty Pants stamp set that I thought would be a perfect match.

Here is the card I made.




Below is a list of the supplies I used to make my card.

Stamps: Avery Elle - Geek Love, Paper Smooches - Smarty Pants, Hero Arts - Chalk Background
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Hero Arts - Unicorn Pigment Ink
Copic Markers: E00, E11, R20, E37, E47, B02, B05, R24, R29, C1, C3, C5, R81, R85, Y12, Y35, Y38
Other: Ranger - Glossy Accents,  Recollections - Card Stock,  Memento - Tuxedo Black Dual Marker

Thanks so much for dropping by. Have a great night, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment