Tuesday 2 June 2015

Just Saying Hello - FabFri65

Hello, it's Day 2 of #thedailymarker30day2 challenge and today I thought I would colour with Distress Markers.

I also decided to make a card using the colours over at the Fab Friday Challenge.



Usually I find it much harder to do a colour challenge then a sketch challenge but I think my card turned out well.




below is a list of the supplies I used to make my card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Lets Chat WTG
Dies: MFT Stamps - Let's Chat, Gerbera Daisy
Ink: Archival Ink - Jet Black, Memento Ink - Paris Dusk
Distress Markers: Tattered Rose, Broken China, Faded Jeans, Wild Honey & Pumice Stone
Design Paper: My Minds Eye - Stella and Rose-Hattie 6x6 paper pad
Recollections Card Stock

Thanks so much for coming by and have a great evening! Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Adorable image, totally wow papers, perfect coloring. Yes, this card has it all! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say that you did a great job with our colors! They are blended and balanced wonderfully! And the daisy is sweet! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love that sentiment, the font is great! And so is your coloring! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete