Wednesday 10 June 2015

Mermaid - SSSC272

Hello, I hope your having a great day!

I wanted to make a card using this week's sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch, so I decided to use a stamped image that I coloured for Day 5 of #thedailymarker30day2 colour challenge.



For my card I rotated the sketch to work for my image.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Stampendous - Cling Mermaid
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Fishtail Fag Stax
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Copic Markers: E00, E11, E13, BG10, BG11, BG32, V4, V6, V9, and Y02
Design Paper: Authentique - Fresh 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections Card Stock, Wink of Stella Clear Brush Markers and Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by. Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment