Tuesday 30 June 2015

Rooting For You

Hello, it's Tuesday and another hot day here in the South Surrey, British Columbia.

Today is the last day of Kathy Racoosin's The Daily Marker 30 Day 2 Color Challenge so I wanted to break out a stamp set I had never used before.

I was also inspired by Sandy Allnock to colour the girl's skin differently from my usual, for #thehumanrainbow . I will have to give that a go more often.

Here is a picture of just the coloured MFT Stamps - P.I. Little Gardener, before I fussy cut her out.


Here is the final card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used for this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - P.I. Little Gardener,  All Night Media - Woodgrain Background
Dies: MFT Stamps - Farm Fence, Cornstalk and Fishtail Flag Stax
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin - E31, E13, E15 & R22, Hair - E35, E37 & E47,  Boots & Shirt - R24, R27 & R89,  Pants - Y00, Y02 & Y15,  Potted Plant - B24, B28 & G14
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by and for people in Canada have a great Canada Day tomorrow !! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment