Wednesday 24 June 2015

Sparkle - CTD348

Hello again, this evening I made another card this time using the colours in the current challenge at Color Throwdown.




I used an older MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence My Little Firecracker stamp set. I coloured her with Copics and paper pieced her dress.


Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence My Little Firecracker
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles,  MFT Stamps - Fishtail Flag Stax
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Design Paper: LilyBee Design - This & That 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, R20, Hair - E47, E49, E57, Shoes - R24 & R27, Shadow - C00, C1 & C3, Yellow - Y11 & Y06
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Flatback Pearls, Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by. Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Perfect use of the Throwdown colors! Her paper-pieced dress is darling on this sweet card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't she cute with her little paper pieced dress and sparkler...such a sweet patriotic card!!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!!!!

    ReplyDelete