Sunday 12 July 2015

Happy Birthday - TMS308

Hello, I hope your having a great day.

I have made a card using the current sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches and the MFT Stamps - Make A Splash stamp set.


Here is my card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - P.I. Make A Splash
Dies: Mama Elephant - Peek A Frame,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E11, E13, R21,  Swimsuit-R02, R05, R08,  Hair-E33, E47, E57,  Sky-B000, BG10,  Grass - G20, G21 and G24
Design Paper: My Favorite Things-Lost & Found Two-Rosy 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock

Thanks for dropping by. Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card!! I love the stitched frames!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete