Sunday 26 July 2015

I Heart Fall - SSC106

Hello and Happy Sunday! I decided I wanted to make a card using the new sketch from Sunday Stamps. I card didn't exactly turn out how I wanted so I might give it another go later in the week.



This is the card I made.



Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: Lawn fawn - Into The Woods
Dies: Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Circles,  Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles,  Mama Elephant - Peek A Frame
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Fox - E97, E99,  Acorn - E33, E37, YR20, YR24,  Deer - E34, E37,  Skunk - C5, C7, C9  Background - B000,  Heart - R24
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Sakura - Black Gel Pen

Have a great afternoon, Kathy

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! No need to try again! Cuteness! :) Thanks for sharing these cute critters and playing along at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, this is just precious! I love these adorable critters! Fall is my favorite season! This makes me long for cooler days! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. what cute little peak-a-boo windows! great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete