Saturday 15 August 2015

Flying Witch

Hello, I hope your having a good weekend so far. Besides doing laundry and grocery shopping, I have had a chance to make a card.

I have made another Halloween card. This time I used Magnolia's Flying Witch Tilda stamp, which I coloured with Copic markers.

I made the background by putting ink onto an embossing folder with a brayer, putting a piece of white card stock into the folder and running it through my die cutting machine. It's not perfect and very messy to clean up but I'm still pretty happy with how it turned out.




Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: Magnolia - Flying Witch Tilda
Dies/Punches: Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Circles,  MFT Stamps - Fresh Cut Grass,  Martha Stewart - Iron Fence
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug - Birch Tree
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Mustard Seed, Scattered Straw & Spiced Marmalade
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, R20  Hair - E23, E27  Brown - E33, E27, Y21, Y23, E34, YR23  Purple - V12, V15, V17  Green - YG21, YG23, YG25, YG67  Black - C5, C7, C9
Other: K&Company - Halloween Glitter Die-cuts (Bat), Spectrum Noir - 100LB card stock for witch, Recollections - 110b Card Stock for card base

Thanks for dropping by. Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment