Sunday 16 August 2015

Hello, My Pretty - Just Add Ink #275

It's a beautiful Sunday here in South Surrey, B.C..  I wanted to make a card out of the other Flying Witch Tilda that I had coloured the other day.

I decided to use the sketch from Just Add Ink.





Below is a list of the supplies I used to make my card.

Stamps: Magnolia - Flying Witch Tilda,  MFT Stamps - P.I. Little Witch (Sentiment)
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Spooky Window for the spider
Ink: MFT - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Boo To You 12 x 12
Copic Markers: E00, E11, R20, V12, V15, V17, YG21, YG23, YG25, E23, E27, Y21, Y23, E34, YR23, C5, C7 & C9
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Hemptique - 20lb Hemp Cord,  Ranger - Firefly Stickles,  Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by. Have a great night! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. What a fun Halloween themed card Kathy. Your colouring is gorgeous and I have to say the sentiment cracked me up! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete