Saturday 22 August 2015

Lemonade - Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge

It's another glorious sunny Saturday and another card has been made.

For this card I made I used the Curtain Call Challenge for August 15 - Mason Jar as my inspiration.


When I saw the mason jars I knew I wanted to make a card using a mason jar as a glass for lemonade. I combined two different stamp sets to make my card. Although I didn't have a straw stamp (I guess I could have drawn one), I still like how the card turned out.





Below is a list of the supplies I used to make my card.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Summertime Charm,  The Stamps of Life - lemonade2drink
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Y00, Y11, Y13, B000, B01
Design Paper: LilyBeeDesign - This & That 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Foam Tape

Hope you have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment